Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I pay for these services?
- Are there any fees or hidden charges for your RDSL/Proxy/Mobile IP services?
No, we do not charge any setup or activation fees. For your convenience we provide 2-hour FREE trials.
- How soon will I get my RDSL line after I made a payment?
Usually it takes 30 minutes to setup your new server but sometimes it can take up to 1 business day.
- How do I connect to remote server?
- How do I connect to proxy server
Its very easy to setup proxy connection right in your browser. You can find the instructions here.
- How do I change my IP and how long does it take?
If you purchased remote server, then on the remote desktop open a program called “IPchanger” and click “Change IP” button, the IP address of your DSL or 4g connection will be changed. It takes several seconds (depending on your remote access software, it may kick you out from a line while IP is changing, so you might need to reconnect each time you change IP).
If you purchased proxy connection, you can find instructions on how to change your IP here.
- How do I report a problem with my line?
If your service went down, wait at least 10-15 minutes, we have an automated system which solves issues on demand. If it still doesn’t come up, please send us an email about your problem through our Support page, email or skype.
Our technical support works 24×7. We guarantee to fix your server issues within 24 hours. Otherwise, you will get credit for unused time.
If you still have any questions, please send us an email via Contacts page.