Social Media Marketing service
When people hear the term social media their minds usually head towards Twitter and Facebook, however, there are many other networks and platforms out there. Finding the ones where you can connect with your customers is the real key. Are they actually using Twitter? Are they busy stalking their Ex on Facebook? Maybe looking for a new job on LinkedIn? Or are they pinning 1000s of their favorite images on Pinterest?
Our social media service is designed to keep you in total control of your messages across various social media networks, and is based on understanding your own unique business challenges and objectives. As with everything, one size rarely fits all and so our social media service puts the focus clearly on what matters most to your company.
How we can help:
We’ll help develop a social strategy with you based upon your end goals. You may already have in-house marketing team who just requires guidance, or you may need us to help build your social presence from scratch. We’ll help find the best approach.
Finding and securing the appropriate usernames and profiles across the channels. You brand is obviously very important and so our social team will always be on hand to help to turn potential customer problems into praise.
Social Tone And Nature
The ways in which businesses can use social media differs massively. We’ll be there to help find the right tone of voice and style for you, making sure that your business is portrayed exactly how you want it.
Social Media Monitoring
We’ll comb the social networks, making sure that you know who’s talking about you, what they’re saying and what they think, and whether it’s positive. This ensures that you are always ahead of the conversation, ready to contribute whenever you need to.
As well as standard updates, social ads can be used to improve your presence or generate interest in a new product. This could be done through promoted Twitter accounts or trends, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads, or sponsored YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest content.
Our close relationships and contacts with some of the most authoritative publishers, bloggers, journalists and influencers mean that we can help bridge that gap between offline and online content that really means your content gets the coverage it deserves.
Our social team will help you create fast, reactive updates which completely hit the mark and sparks further conversation that gets your brand coverage outside of your immediate industry.
Reporting And Analysis
We love data and our social media reporting will help identify and inform future activity not only in your social circles but across all your marketing channels.
Cross Channel Promotion
Using the insights from our reporting and analysis we make sure that your message reaches your audience and fits across all your marketing channels, giving you a coherent and instantly recognizable voice across the internet.
Got questions for far? Contact us to get your FREE quote!
What you get:
The most important benefits from an embedded social media campaign:
- Enhance your trustworthiness – You will see an increase in your website conversion rates. People are re-assured by the presence of a regularly updated Twitter feed on a website (hours, not days). It shows professionalism, authority and clearly displays that your site is “open for business”.
- Brand recognition and repeat exposure – It is said of traditional advertising that a potential customer has to see your advert seven times before taking any action. This is your opportunity to get your brand under your potential clients’ noses without being pushy.
- Getting ahead of your competitors – Do your competitors use social media? Most of your competitors will probably not be doing a good job of embracing social media, so this is your chance to race ahead. If they are engaging well in the social networks then you must get involved or you risk being left behind and losing your audience to your competition.
- Grow your marketing power – As your followers increase your marketing power increases. The more following you have – the more people want to join in and get involved. It’s the “crowd effect” people always want to see what the crowd is interested in, and they join the crowd!
- Improve your authority – When people see you have a busy social network with hints and trivia relating to your chosen business field they will automatically associate authority with it. Your business will be seen as having increased credibility and specialist knowledge which, in turn, will also increase your sales conversion rates.
- Return on investment – You’ll never see a better return on investment than a well-run social media campaign. Google is now returning social media results among its search results and Twitter and Facebook have literally hundreds of millions of users. You can get access to this market for a tiny monthly investment when compared to other marketing channels.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Google (and other search engines like Yahoo, Bing, Yandex) have placed more and more prominence in what are commonly referred to as “social signals”. We’ve found the very best way to get an SEO benefit from your social media campaign is to embed your Twitter feed into your website. This constantly changing text will help propel your website up the rankings, resulting in more visitors and more sales. We’ll embed the feed into your site and make it look good.
- Website traffic – This goes hand in hand with SEO – because Google (and other search engines like Yahoo, Bing, Yandex) will be giving you more traffic – but as your social media campaign grows and matures you will also see more and more direct traffic from the social networks.
We offer 3 plans for SMM
All plans include:
Create an account
Set up appropriate theme
Integration of all accounts
Reports for all networks
Basic – $399/month*
Advanced – $599/month*
Professional – $799*
|Delete expired content/clean up the account||Delete expired content/clean up the account||Delete expired content/clean up the account|
|Follow target audience||Follow target audience||Follow target audience|
|Work on weekends and holidays||Work on weekends and holidays||Work on weekends and holidays|
|Work during business hours (content updates 1-6 times per day)||Work during customer’s active time (1-15 updates)||Work during customer’s active time (1-15 updates)|
|Respond to messages, mentions, replies, tags and etc. within 24 hours||Respond to messages, mentions, replies, tags and etc. within 12 hours||Respond to messages, mentions, replies, tags and etc. within 30 mins (during our time zone)|
|Interaction with audience in relative groups||Interaction with audience in relative groups|
|Interaction with other related and not related business for crossposting, shootouts, mentions and etc.||Interaction with other related and not related business for crossposting, shootouts, mentions and etc.|
|Organize and hold online events (quizzes, giveaways, contests, lotteries)||Organize and hold online events (quizzes, giveaways, contests, lotteries)|
|Calibration of appropriate time, hashtags, tags for customer’s business||Calibration of appropriate time, hashtags, tags for customer’s business|
|Engage business’ customers to leave feedbacks and reviews|
|Interaction with competitors’ followers and conversion them into your audience|
|Analyze social signals (mentions, tags, shares) for “up to date” strategy|
|24/7 Social Media presence upon request|
*Paid ads campaign available for all plans (setup and budget not included)